Park District of Oak Park Ridgeland Common Recreation Complex Completion
PMA is pleased to announce the completion of the new Ridgeland Common Recreation Complex. The project entailed a comprehensive renovation of an approximate six acre park and existing athletics building into the Park District of Oak Park’s flagship facility. A ribbon cutting ceremony was held by Park District officials to commemorate the completion of the $22.8 million project. Key features include a regulation size ice rink for year round use, a 114,000 square foot synthetic turf for outdoor sports and activities, an aquatics facility with a new kiddie pool, three activity rooms, office and support space, a new dog park, and associated parking areas.
- Six Acre Property
- 40,000 SF Building Renovation
- 14,000 SF Building Addition
- 114,000 SF Synthetic Turf
- Regulation Size Ice Rink
- Refurbished Existing Pool
- New Kiddie Pool, Locker Rooms, Three Activity Rooms and Office Space
- Dog Park and Parking Areas
- LEED-registered (Silver Target)
- Client: Park District of Oak Park
- Architect: Nagle Hartray Architecture
- General Contractor: Bulley & Andrews
- Owner's Representative: Project Management Advisors, Inc.