Orlando Resort Shows Off New Look
Recent façade renovations breathe new life into a new Orlando Resort located in what many call the vacation and theme park capital of the world. The central location, amenities, nearby golf course, and proximity to favorite area attractions makes it a popular destination for visitors year round. The project was led by PMA's Vice President, Leon Camarda, LEED® AP, PMP and Senior Project Manager Ian Leveroni, LEED® AP, PMP.
- Renovation of 12 Building Façades
- Multiple Properties Including the Royal Palms, Sabal Palms and Imperial Palms
- Approximately 300,000 sq.ft.
- Owner: Marriott Vacation Club
- General Contractor: Boyer Building Corporation
- Owner’s Representative: Project Management Advisors, Inc.